This video topic was changed. It is now converting muriatic acid to reagent grade hydrochloric acid, HCL).
Items needed: 100mlDistilled water, 2 disposable plastic containers, large plastic container with lid, 100ml muriatic acid.
1. Label a small container with an "R" for reagent grade.
2. Place both small containers into large container.
3. Put water in the right small container and acid in left container. Snap lid closed.
4. Let the container sit for 1-2 weeks. There will be HCL fumes. Open under a fume hood or outside.
5. Small containers will hold equal volumes of HCL, hydrochloric acid. The one with the "R" will be pure, reagent grade hydrochloric acid.
Viewers learn to make hydrochloric acid from Muriatic acid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades