In this video, we learn how to make a homemade volcano. You will need: 6 cups of all purpose flour, 2 cups of salt, 4 tablespoons of cooking oil, an empty plastic soda bottle, dish washing liquid, food coloring (optional), vinegar, 2 tablespoons of baking soda, a cooking pan, a mixing bowl and spoon, 2 cups of warm water, plastic container. First, add 6 cups of water to large mixing bowl. Now, add 2 cups of salt, 2 cups of water and 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. Mix this together with your spoon or you can use your hands. If it's dry add more water. After this, place your coke bottle on the baking sheet and put the dough over your coke bottle leaving the mouth part empty. Now fill the coke bottle half way with warm water and add food coloring, 6 drops of dish washing detergent, 2 tablespoons of baking soda and vinegar. Stand back! Your volcano will now erupt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades