Hot ice is a very cool experiment. This is a recipe for homemade 'hot ice' that mimicks the sodium acetate one but only requires simple ingredients!
This tutorial shows you how to make an exothermic reaction creating hot-ice, easily done at home.
You Will Need:
*1 Liter Vinegar
*70ml Baking Soda
1. Pour 1 litre of 5% Vinegar into a pot
2. Slowly add 70ml of Baking Soda
3. Wait for it to dissolve
4. Put pot on high heat and boil
5. Once white crystals form watch for a crust to form in the middle
6. When a crust starts immediately remove from heat and pour into a container
7. Wait 1/2 an hour -if it didn't work i don't know where it went wrong. i've done it this way a dozen times now and it always worked.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.