Hot ice is a very cool experiment. This is a recipe for homemade 'hot ice' that mimicks the sodium acetate one but only requires simple ingredients!
This tutorial shows you how to make an exothermic reaction creating hot-ice, easily done at home.
You Will Need:
*1 Liter Vinegar
*70ml Baking Soda
1. Pour 1 litre of 5% Vinegar into a pot
2. Slowly add 70ml of Baking Soda
3. Wait for it to dissolve
4. Put pot on high heat and boil
5. Once white crystals form watch for a crust to form in the middle
6. When a crust starts immediately remove from heat and pour into a container
7. Wait 1/2 an hour -if it didn't work i don't know where it went wrong. i've done it this way a dozen times now and it always worked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades