Hot ice is a very cool experiment. This is a recipe for homemade 'hot ice' that mimicks the sodium acetate one but only requires simple ingredients!
This tutorial shows you how to make an exothermic reaction creating hot-ice, easily done at home.
You Will Need:
*1 Liter Vinegar
*70ml Baking Soda
1. Pour 1 litre of 5% Vinegar into a pot
2. Slowly add 70ml of Baking Soda
3. Wait for it to dissolve
4. Put pot on high heat and boil
5. Once white crystals form watch for a crust to form in the middle
6. When a crust starts immediately remove from heat and pour into a container
7. Wait 1/2 an hour -if it didn't work i don't know where it went wrong. i've done it this way a dozen times now and it always worked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.