This anatomical look of the human body will have you dissecting a cadaver to see the superficial limbs. This video tutorial is basically just skinning the upper and lower limbs.
There are two things you need to be aware of when skinning a human corpse, and that is the cephalic vein, which is a vein that arises at the radial border of the dorsal venous rete of the hand, passes upward in front of the elbow and along the lateral side of the arm, and empties into the upper part of the axillary vein, and the bicephalic vein.
If you've enjoyed science class, and you would like to take anatomy class, then go to a medical college, or just watch this educational video.
This is very informative for medical students in need of cadaver dissection instructional videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades