Think atomic theory is only for nerds? Think again. Make magical electrons dance right before your very eyes. This anti-gravity orb will move at your command.
All you need is a magic wand (for the Muggles of the world, buy PVC pipe) and some leftover Christmas tinsel. No tinsel hiding in your junk drawer? Science Bob's got you covered.
The science behind the orb's flight is as simple as static electricity. Rubbing the PVC in your hair will give the pipe a negative charge. Zapping the tinsel will pass on the charge. The strung together tinsel will repel each other and transform into an orb. The (-) charged pipe then repels the (-) charged orb.
And you, in turn, will do nothing but attract (+) attention with your newfound invisible powers.
Holy Hogwarts, Voldemort. DIY wizardry has never been so accessible!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades