Learn how to find latent finger prints on brass surfaces, such as fired cartridge cases. Called the Acidified Peroxide method, using only white distilled vinegar and hydrogen peroxide that you can find at your local drugstore, you can uncover fingerprints that is usually impossible to see using other methods. After mixing the vinegar and hydrogen peroxide the solution should start turning a greenish color around the brass object after 5 to 10 minutes. After you see the green color throw away the solution, not touching the brass object, and simply wash the solution off the brass object.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades