In this tutorial, Tony Vo teaches us how to cut a bottle. You will need: a glass bottle, yarn, lighter, sink of cold water, and acetone or alcohol. First, take your glass bottle and tie a piece of yarn around the part you want to cut. Wrap the yarn two times around, then tie it tie it tightly. Now, take the acetone and drop it onto the yarn until the entire piece is saturated. Next, take your lighter and burn the yarn on the bottle. As soon as the flames die down, place the bottle into a sink of cold water upside down. As soon and the bottle is in the water, it will break in half where the yarn is and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades