A video which shows a reaction in which cobalt chloride reacts with water to form a hydrated form of cobalt and chloride ions. The reason for choosing this particular reaction for demonstrating chemical equilibrium is also explained. Cobalt chloride is dark blue in color. When water is gradually added to it, it changes color to pink as it undergoes the above mentioned chemical reaction. In the later part of the video, the reversible mature of this reaction is explained. When Calcium chloride is added to the mixture, the color again changes to dark blue as the hydrated cobalt again forms cobalt chloride solution.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades