This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to balance a chemical equation step-by-step. The left side of the equation is called the reactants and the right side is the new products. What will be new products when silver nitrate reacts with ferric chloride? The left side will be written as Ag NO3 + Fe Cl. The valence of Ag is +1, NO3 is -1, Fe is +3 and Cl is -1. On the right side the silver cannot go with iron because both are positive. So, it will be Ag Cl + Fe NO3 on the right side. But, you are not done yet. Watch the video for the complete procedure for balancing the chemical equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades