In this video, we learn how to balance chemical equations using a simple method. Start out by writing your two chemicals next to each other. After this, you will need to write out how much of each atom each of the chemicals has. Now you will have a better idea of how you need to balance out each of the different equations. Make a chart of all the elements that are involved, then you can solve it. Use simple addition to add together the atoms of each and then write out the correct answer in the new equation. This will finish up your chemical equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades