In this video, we learn how to balance an easy chemical equation. You can do your equation by testing it out with the actual chemicals. Watch and see what the reaction is as they start to mix together. To balance this reaction out, you will need to analyze the number of atoms that each element has on both sides of the equation. For it to be balanced, you must have the same number of products and reactants in the equation. You cannot create or destroy matter, you can only change its form, so remember this rule while you are figuring out how to balance the equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades