In this video, we learn how to properly balance chemical equations. You will see what substances are in each side of the equation. You will then need to count the atoms that are on each side of the chemical equation. Once you write down the number of atoms on each side, you will need to even them out. To do this, you need to change the coefficients within the equation. These change the total number of atoms inside of a chemical. Once you do this, you will add more to each atom present and then balance the equation out so it's even on both sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades