In this video, we learn how to practice balancing chemical equations. First, take a look at the first and second part of the equation. Write out how many atoms each of the elements has in it. Compare each of the sides to see what the difference is between them. Then, find the multiple of each of the elements until they are equal to each other. After you find this, continue to do this for all of the different elements in the equation. This will give you a balanced chemical equation when you are finished. Do this same process for each of the equations and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades